воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will make drawing painting illustration for you in many style

I will make drawing painting illustration for you in many style












About:

I can make : 

- Characters design/illustration from your idea
- Make illustration drawing/painting in many style ( realistic, comic, manga....)

 IMPORTANT : 
* Please inbox me first to disscuss about pricing, oder start without agreement would be refuse.
* Please describe your ideas carefully, make sure you have a note of what you need before contacting me.
* I do not make logo design

Reviews


cyanetic:Longan loves art, and every single artwork I get underlines this fact.

longan2006:Another great time making art for my best customer !

asd_zxc:Longan is dedicated and committed to all his works. He takes extra initiative to amend upon feedback. He is very receptive while throwing in his own creativity too. I will definitely like to work with him together again.

longan2006:Very polite and patience client, never rushing and give me comfortable time for the work.

asd_zxc:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий