воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will hand draw any house or building from photo

I will hand draw any house or building from photo












About:

Hi and welcome to my gig!

I will hand draw your house or building (of any kind) from your photo in my sketchy style.

This is a digital illustration only. The drawing would look like drawn with a pencil.

By your request, I could add colour to the illustration - please see the gig packages or send me a message to tell me more about your idea and receive a custom offer.

To order the gig I would need a photo for reference. I could add some detail to the background too (sky, plants, fences)
NOTE!
I draw the building all the way through, meaning that I don't overlay them but draw them the way I see them.

Drop me a line and I'd be happy to discuss your project.

Best wishes,
Kremi

Reviews


moranties:Very nice. You have so much talent. will be making use of you again.

wildflowerk:Great working for you! You are welcome to get in touch with me in the future :)

martinamontesoc:All perfect!

wildflowerk:Thank you!:)

yellowhare:Kremi is amazing. Even with a really challenging project she comes up with the goods!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий