понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will paint you a pet portrait

I will paint you a pet portrait












About:

This digital Pet Portrait is an original, digital painting of your pet. This is a great gift idea for family and friends with beloved pets. 

Note: Provide high-quality images for a better result. Contact me first, if you have a special request or if you are unsure of the quality of your photos. Also, send me a message, if you do not know the process of ordering. 


Prepare a quality photo that has a high resolution, no blur etc.
Finally, after all, finished I will send a high-resolution image file HQ JPEG 300dpi

Note: This is Digital Painting! I do not ship actual paintings or prints! Once it's finished I will deliver the work online as a high-quality digital file(JPG, PNG) that you can print out.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий