понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will create lineart vector illustrations, instructional drawings, digital paintings for your business and personal use.

I will create lineart vector illustrations, instructional drawings, digital paintings for your business and personal use.












About:

Hi,
I will create INSTRUCTIONAL illustration for your product, WORKOUT instructional step by step drawing for user guide, installation, usage, settings drawing etc. for your ebay and amazon products.
I pay attention to details, yet my illustrations are simple and pass accurate information to the viewer. Feel free to check my gig gallery for previous work.

I offer both black and white lineart illustration as well as full colour illustrations for your instruction MANUAL.

The basic $10 gig is for ONE black and white simple product illustration or 1 instructional step drawing. For more sophisticated product illustration, more instructional steps and other custom request, please contact me. My response time is awesome.

Requirement: You are to provide reference pictures or video on the steps to be included in the manual. You are to provide the text to be added to each step.

Illustrations are amazing for AMAZON, EBAY and other ecommerce products.


If you require a complete User Manual booklet design in pdf or doc, one that includes product illustration, product parts, step by step images, text instructions as well as tables etc please contact me with details.

Reviews


clgrm1:Really good. The seller carefully studied my instructions and produced outstanding work.

thumbsupartz:outstanding result

namisam:This is my Goto guy, he kills it every time.

thumbsupartz:thanks

phil247:Very accurate and speedy.\nGood communication throughout will have no hesitation in using again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий