суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will create a beautiful digital art

I will create a beautiful digital art












About:

Please contact me before placing an order to check if I'm available. Thanks!

I can do photo manipulation and illustration of any kind. You can send me your picture, sketch of you idea or just suggest something that you've always wanted to visualize and I'll create an amazing digital art for you.

I'm combining drawing, photo manipulation and photo editing to create a perfect piece of art.

Reviews


juliannetomczak:Molecula never fails to blow my mind. I asked, and she delivered. Will be returning with more future projects!

molecula:Outstanding Experience! Very easy to work with.

royceschoice:I contacted the seller and let her know my idea and vision. She came back with amazing feedback and great ideas. If you have a good idea and vision, don't hesitate; just go for it you wont be disappointed. Communication and turnaround was outstanding; at every point in the engagement I was assured that I'd get quality results. Will order again soon

molecula:Thanks for everything, it was great project. :) Looking forward to work with you again!

studioseastend:Very easy to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий