вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will create a vector art portrait in 1 day

I will create a vector art portrait in 1 day












About:

Hello!  Before you place the order please read the information below:

• For any specific request please send me a message
• I'll draw you from head to shoulders ( for full body ; check the gig extra )
• Please provide good quality photo(s) so I can draw your portrait as good as I can
• You can request any size of drawing
• You can request any color of background
• You can also print the illustration on a mug and give it to your friends /family as a cute gift 

If you feels like it, please hit the favorite button. It will means a lot for me.

Feel free to contact me if you found something that I haven't explained in this brief description.
Sincerely.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий