вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you want

I will illustrate anything you want












About:

Hello! This is my gig -  "I will illustrate ANYTHING you want"

PLEASE WRITE TO ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER

1.      BASIC: Flat style portrait $10 ($20 for full body)

2.      STANDARD: Simple lighting effects portrait $20 ($40 for full body)

3.      PREMIUM: Semi-realistic portrait $50 ($100 for full body)


CHARGES PER CHARACTER OR FIGURE, for example: 

·         2 x characters in a basic package = $20

·         2 x characters in standard package = $40

·         2 x characters in premium package = $100


Please CONTACT ME before ordering, particularly if you have any special requirements. Thanks!

Best wishes,

Crissha x

Reviews


bnaturlgrl:She created just what I asked for, so I'm happy.

ihu1286:Wonderful work. Flexible and talented seller. Would definitely recommend.

thebrothersepps:Very responsive. Excellent quality. Worked with me on revisions to realize the final product. Very satisfied!

sushiblyat:Very good communcation and skills.

mgus17:Thank you! Great to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий