вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will draw digital art,concept art or illustration

I will draw digital art,concept art or illustration












About:

Dear my buyers, 

First of all, thank you for visiting my gig page. I know that you expect a good drawing when you hire me for a gig. I always do everything I can to create the best artwork for you and ensure that my buyers are happy.

please contact me before you hit the "BUY" button, I will give you a suitable price based on what you require.

I will draw whatever you want in my own style. I can do all the kinds of 2D art for you:
  • - Splash Art for your game
  • - Book cover
  • - Portrait
  • - Illustration
  • - Character design
  • - Environment design, Background
  • - Card game, Fantasy Art 

Attention: 
  1. Please message me first to discuss the ideas and price before placing the order.
  2. I need reference, and information of the art you want me to do. The more you give me the better the art will be.
    Look forward to working with you. 
    Thank you, 
  3. please contact me before you hit the "BUY" button, I will give you a suitable price based on what you require.
Thank you :)

Reviews


azozel:Great work! Exactly what I wanted!

stassvetlov:Thanks you:)

allazar:Absolutely top notch!!

stassvetlov:Thanks so much!

allazar:This is the best yet!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий