вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will design realistic or cartoon based emoji in just 48hr

I will design realistic or cartoon based emoji in just 48hr












About:

I am experience Emoji designer can design any type of Emoji from photo or hand drawn image in just 24hr.

I will provide you JPG and Vector Illustrator file for future modification.

If you have more request or question, please contact me.

Reviews


tiffanyjoi:Another Awesome Experience!

sgfuturetech:She is great! Love to work with her. Thank you for looking forward to another work.

traciereed:PERFECT!!!

tabithaodell:I purchased this Gig because I wanted a personalized emoji using my Avatar and logo. The Seller was very great and always pleasant. I ramble and had numerous questions and request, but he was always great!

sgfuturetech:Great Buyer! Like to work with her again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий