воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will design a tattoo for you

I will design a tattoo for you












About:

I will design for you the style of the tattoo you want, they are 100% original never seen before, each design is different, it will never be repeated, they are handmade, you can order the style you like:
-Geometric
-Dotwork
-Surrealism
-New School
-Old School
-Trash Polka
-Celtic
-Sketch
-llustration
-Watercolor
-Minimalist

Reviews


telepriest:Always a pleasure to work with this Designer. Very talented!

angelsolorzano:Very happy and content with the quality of camilas work. Highly recommend her

camilamarcano19:Outstanding Experience!

marioacosta668:I decided to try this service since I had an abstract concept in my mind that was even hard to put down on paper. I wasn't sure what I would get back, but I was pleasantly surprised by the result. Even though it is still not 100% my vision, it got me closer to it, and now I can experiment myself with this as a starting point. \n\nShe's a great artist

camilamarcano19:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий