суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will hand draw your digital portrait from a quality photo

I will hand draw your digital portrait from a quality photo












About:

The following is general pricing for straight forward custom portraits.

$40 - hand drawn headshot thru torso portrait, 1 subject, black and white or sepia toned

$60 - hand drawn headshot & full body portrait, 1 subject, up to three additional colors.  

$80 - hand drawn full body portrait in full color. 1 subjects

$20 - Add $20 dollars for each additional subject

Portraits are not drawn with elaborate backgrounds. I will do simple backgrounds. Please visit the "gallery" for examples of backgrounds color usage. 

To produce the best results possible, high quality, clear photos are required. For example, a persons features need to be visible. I need to be able to see their eyes.  If you are unsure about the photo quality, please feel free to run it by me in the form of a question prior to purchasing service.  If I am unable to do my best work with the submitted photo, the work will be declined. 

All packages include a JPG file, PNG file, layered PSD files (if applicable), and full copyright for any commercial use.commercial use.copyrighcommercial use. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий