вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a flyer for your music gig

I will draw a flyer for your music gig












About:

Don't just throw text on a photo, get an audience with a hand-drawn gig flyer! Always illustrated traditionally (but fixed up digitally for legibility,) the finished product adds personality to your Facebook or Instagram :)

Please read the following!


  • $10 for a black and white web flyer! See Gig Extras when checking out for color and/or a high-resolution version for print (+$5 each) You specify the print size, up to 8.5 x 11in (standard home printing size, or A4 for international buyers.) Larger print/poster sizes are extra, please message me first.
  • Keep the text short for a better result! A wall of text works for digital flyers, not drawings :) Mention essentials - show info, possibly a logo, specific colors, images. I will assume creative control if you don't have a basic theme.
  • Please understand that I cannot offer free revisions due to the amount of time each flyer takes. A preview sketch is included if the project calls for it, I will happily make edits then.


Though you may not sell it directly, the art is yours to distribute. I may use it to advertise my work.

Let me know if you have any questions not in the FAQ or need a different event flyer!

Reviews


maxgeronimo:Always great work! Great to work with!

candicarrabotta:Thank you again!

lmills007:Very good communication and very understanding when I made a small error. Excellent work and delivered very fast for a hand-drawn piece of artwork!

candicarrabotta:Thank you!

dazmcmillan:Like a dream


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий