понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will draw you a portrait

I will draw you a portrait












About:

Do you need an original Unique gift for a loved one or have you simply always wanted an artistic portrait of you done by an artist but not the plain white paper B/W same old, same old?

This is it! 

Portraying people is my passion! Bringing them to life on paper, their eyes, their unique features... is always a treat to being able to deliver quality drawings that my clients will love and hold on to forever!

Having it done on toned paper gives a professional artistic feeling to it and it makes the subject pop out!

I hope you will give me the opportunity to portray your loved ones, this is what makes worthy to have the talent of drawing <3 

Reviews


davidmatos21:Beautiful work exceeded my expectations and great communication kept in contact throughout the whole process.

andreabracho:Outstanding Experience!

siraajsumar:it was amazing working with this seller

haraldov:Fast delivery, very nice portrait. Recommended!

seanmolle:Very knowledgeable and easy to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий