вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will create your photo into wpap

I will create your photo into wpap












About:

HOW TO ORDER
1. Send me a high resolution photos. Good photo for good result (not blurred, overcast, night shots)
2. Made only from the head to the shoulders
3. Delivered in high resolution PNG format, 300 dpi
4. Remember that one head for $10
5. Not accept to draw houses, buildings and its kind.

For further information, you can contact me
And tell your friend or your family about my artwork if you like it

Thank you

Reviews


fedeperry:The outcome was more than perfect. Nasiruddinakmal did a fantastic job

nasiruddinakmal:Thank you ^ ^

jaimar21:Seller strived to achieve an optimal result; I am pleased with that.

nasiruddinakmal:Thank you !!

therevjc:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий