воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will drawing instruction manual, step, line art for your package

I will drawing instruction manual, step, line art for your package












About:

Hi, I will draw Instruction Manual step line art Vector for your any kind of package design.... (you can check my package design ) (do you want complete manual design sure i can do it pls contact me and add gig extra to do it.. :) )

I am a Top Rated Fiverr employed graphic designer with more than 6 years of experience and 2000+ positive feedback! 

My skills include flyer, brochure, package, label, banner and book cover designs plus more and I am highly skilled with both Adobe Illustrator CC 2014 and Photoshop CC 2014 software.

  • High Quality Designs at low costs.
  • Custom Works to achieve the needs of the client

  • High Resolution of your designs


Best deal all around. I will help you in getting a perfect combination between style , expression and quality , which will represent the succes of your business!

Reviews


laucheng:good. please send name plate and source file

gsandaru:Great client. Clear instructions and good communication. pleasure to work with you..!! I'm looking forward to working with you in the future..!! Thanks for Tip!!!

billconn:I highly recommend gsandaru. Very responsive and provided an excellent service!

gsandaru:Great client. Clear instructions and good communication. pleasure to work with you..!! I'm looking forward to work with you in future..!!

blmdmarketing:Great Job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий