суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will draw your product/sketch/photo into high complexity vector line drawing with allot of detail

I will draw your product/sketch/photo into high complexity vector line drawing with allot of detail












About:

Please message me before ordering so we can discuss all the details, so that we avoid any misunderstandings! Thank you!

Hi, i'm  experienced in patent drawings, and I am working in this domain for many years. I will professionally draw your product into detailed, beautiful vector line art.
I can create the standard front, back, left, right, up, down and iso views.
You can send me photos, sketches and info of your product and I will draw clear, beautiful stylish drawings. I will provide high quality JPG and PDF files.

I will put allot of effort to deliver the best possible result.

The only things I will NOT draw are : firearms, military  items & gadgets, armament etc. and religious items & drawings. 

Reviews


harleywoodward:Great work

alexcretu:Thank you! It was my pleasure

fightfan2020:Great designer. Very happy with his work.

alexcretu:Thank you! It was an awesome experience working for this buyer.

chucklohn:He does outstanding work but damn he is very hard to work with. He got very mad that I wanted to pay for the drawings in stages. I had about 32 sketches to be made and so I wanted to pay in stages as the work progressed. Good artist by difficult to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий