воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will make an artistic collage

I will make an artistic collage












About:

"The collage is an artistic technique of assembling various elements into a unified concept."

We offer the elaboration of an artistic graphic, you can use for publicity, blogs, flyers, music and so many presentations that you want to represent ideas or a story in a single creative composition.

Category
• flyers
• posters
• brochures
• postcards
• ads
• invitations

I will provide you JPG, PNG or PDF file with CMYK color scheme and 300dpi. 

Please send me a message before ordering.

Thanks :) 

Reviews


dedavo:One of the most patient people I’ve ever worked with very talented very dedicated to making stunning artwork I will use him again for sure and other people should too!!!

adanguevara:Thank you for let me be part of the project! :)

vitorlf:Adan is awesome.

adanguevara:thank you :)

vitorlf:awesome work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий