суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will make a full coloured illustration of 1 character with Simple Background

I will make a full coloured illustration of 1 character with Simple Background












About:

For 25 $ I will illustrate1 character,with a simple background (just some colours, no objects), commercial use and 3 revisions. The finished illustration will be in high-resolution JPG ( 300 dpi ).

Please check at myGig Extras below for other options:

+$5 Add DetailedBackground/Scene

+$5 Add another character to the illustration

+$5 Source file (PSD)

+$5 Extra fast 2 Day Delivery

+$5 Additional Revision

+$5 Simple text or slogan to the image


Note:

  • I am not working Saturday, it means I can't reply to your messages from Fridayevening until Saturdayevening.
  • I am notmaking illustrations with good wizards or witches.
  • Please credit me if my artworks are included in published materials. I also have the rights to all images for the showcase of my portfolio.
  • Please contact me before you make an order


Please provide me with a clear description of what you need about your illustration.


I look forward to sharing my talent and skills with you!

THANK YOU! :)


Reviews


evone2640:illustration are amazing!

universitaria:Thank you!

evone2640:Adorable!

universitaria:Thank you!

evone2640:Very pleased quality A++ illustration!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий