воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will create a pixel art for you

I will create a pixel art for you












About:

*Final image can be delivered in original size or very large resolutions (resolution that are multiple of original size like 200%,300% etc.).

- please contact me first to make sure I can deliver what you need.

- price can vary depending on the complexity of the character

- the price for animation varies depending on the complexity, you can provide the number of    frames needed or a detail description/video reference of  the movement to calculate the          number of frames.

Reviews


merihambalek:Awesome work!!! He was willing to do my detailed request and I love the result!!

ochentayocho:awesome experience

kevinboys:The seller was very helpful. He made improvements to the request, and even gave some tips for my own work. A+

ochentayocho:awesome buyer. and a really fun idea.

mcarper:Great customer service and fantastic work. Looking forward to hiring Ochentayocho again in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий