вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will do character design of any kind

I will do character design of any kind












About:

I WILL DRAW AN OUTSTANDING CHARACTER OR ILLUSTRATION

Hi! I'm an italian artist. My style is inspired by American underground comix and by cartoons like Spongebob or Adventure Time. I love drawing animals, dinosaurs and monsters, and every weird thing, but feel free to ask me anything if you feel that the kind of drawings you see here are's not what you're looking for.

I use pencils and markers for my works, and I use Adobe Photoshop for colors. For vector art, I use Adobe Illustrator.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU WANT THE ORIGINAL DRAWING SENT TO YOU, YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME FIRST, BECAUSE SHIPPING FEES MAY VARY (and if you're outside europe, they will not be cheap for sure)

Reviews


garyahrecs:luciopart delivers again with a fantastic piece of work! He is highly recommended for your next graphics project,\nDr Gary Allen\nwww.ahrecs.com

luciopart:Perfect experience!

stina1014:Fast at responding! Got exactly what I asked for.

luciopart:Outstanding Experience!

garyahrecs:luciopart delivers again. High quality work, lightning fast at a great price!\nDr Gary Allen\nwww.ahrecs.com


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий