понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will write a custom quote in modern calligraphy (20-35 words)

I will write a custom quote in modern calligraphy (20-35 words)












About:

I will digitally letter a quote in my style of modern calligraphy. Basic colouring without special effects is included. All designs are completed using the Procreate app and with an Apple Pencil. You will receive an 8.5" x 11" file (letter sized 2550x3300 pixels) in 3 formats: .jpg, .pdf, and .png.2 minor revisions are included in this package. If you would like another size format please let me know.

Note that this is adigital file only and no physical print will be sent. If you would like this design for commercial use or for the file to be vectorized, please see Gig Extras.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to send me a message! I look forward to working with you and helping you create a special, unique piece of work. These pieces make great personal gifts :)

Reviews


primrosekitten:beautiful work!!

loopyletters:Great communication, I enjoyed working with you!

starfiver:EXCELLENT work and easy to communicate with! Thank you!

junipermade:Easy to work with, clear communication, fast delivery! Great doing business with you!

primrosekitten:beautiful work!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий