суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will do high quality map illustrations

I will do high quality map illustrations












About:

I will do map illustrations in high quality.

I will illustrate maps in vector, digital, realistic or any art style you want the map in. Along with map illustrations this gig can be bought for any sort of illustration requirement; i.e event setup illustration, for pinpointing a business/home location, and for any personal or business project.

The basic gig is for small vector maps with lines and icons only. Please get in touch before purchasing the gig so I may quote better.

I design almost anything including game maps as well. Just send me a quick message and I will get back to you ASAP with a custom offer best suiting your needs.

P.S: The illustrations on my profile are from my previous works. You can ask for more work samples if you are looking for something which isn't displayed.

Let's get awesome stuff done :D

Cheers

Reviews


sabinabunin:The seller delivered over a week late. The map is completely incorrect. I ended up paying this seller for a map I cannot use.

artiepickett:Great creator who is always willing to make the changes requested and very talented and hardworking. 10/10 reccomend.

dynastyy:Amazingly helpful with the feedback. Awesome awesome experience working with him.

queenie01:Deadlines were missed with no notice that this was likely to happen, I had to accept a product that I was very unhappy with in the end because I had run out of time. The produce was not reflective of the illustrations in the advert I responded to.

dynastyy:I asked the client several times if she wanted to have the illustration in the style similar to what she saw on my portfolio or 2d art style to which she just asked for changes in the illustration. The client never said she didn't like it or I'd have redone the illustration according to the liking


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий