понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will create comic book and custom illustration

I will create comic book and custom illustration












About:

My name is JP de la Rama, and I am a Comic Book Artist. I have a Comic Book Illustration studio which I have a team working on comic book illustrations and other custom illustrations.

Basic Package:
Comic style art in black and white

Comic Book style art in greyscale with black and white pencils and inked artwork tif file

Standard Package:
Comic style art in color

Comic Book style art in full color with black and white pencils and inked artwork tif file

Premium Package:
Comic style art in Large Format

Comic Book style art in full color in large format or poster size with b/w pencils and inked artwork source file

Reviews


jvald8:Great job JP, amazing work, will definitely work with you again!

mshaynes:He is just great. I'm already going to order another

jpdelarama:Awesome and outstanding buyer. Greatly recommended

ixafairyjaguar:Highly recommend!

jpdelarama:Awesome buyer. A definite recommend


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий