понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will do my best for my client. + See More

I will do my best for my client. + See More












About:

Hi and welcome

I will design a original custom Vintage Retro for your bushiness, brand, product or whatever you need.


My vintage designs are perfect for your business, product, studio, hipster idea, t-shirt and more! Be sure to check out the many samples above (on the slideshow) to see what I can do and if my unique style is what you're looking for.

Here is what we will deliver for $20

✔ Vintage Logo
✔ Deliverable files will beJPG, PNG and AI Format Files
✔ High Quality image
✔ Black amp; White or color
✔ Friendly communicationand fast respond
✔ 100%original drawing

THANK YOU :)

Reviews


sludge:Lost count how many times I've ordered - This seller is absolutely excellent. So happy with all my orders to date, including this one!

wendyevans756:Thank you for all the revisions. I really appreciate it!

lutfihakim394:thank you :)

sludge:Absolutely amazing talent! Thank you again lutfihakim394!

lutfihakim394:thank you :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий