понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will paint a watercolor house wedding venue illustration

I will paint a watercolor house wedding venue illustration












About:

This gig is for CUSTOM wedding venue or house illustration. That means I will make a original illustration of any location, I just need a photo. I think wedding is something when is all about you two, so you should have your custom venue illustration made just for you. Text which is included is venue name and location, DATE AND NAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED.

This personalized venue illustrations are great for unique wedding invitations or save the date cards. 

WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- wedding venue or house illustration
- location and wedding venue name
- unlimited revisions
- source file and pdf printable file - ONLY FOR $30 package

WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE PURCHASED AS AN ADD ON:

- bride and groom in front of the house + $30
- wedding crest + $30
- source file + $10
- pdf printable file + $10
- a date (with ribbon or plain text) + $10
- couple names + $10
- matching save the date or wedding illustration + $50
- additional illustration + $20
- Wedding Website + $200


I have a special package which contains of complete customized designs for your whole wedding! Total of 12 designs - $500.
 
Check out my other gigs, I have plenty of watercolor samples.

Reviews


roxannebianchi:Victoria and her artistic talents are wonderful!\nShe worked very well with modification requests until it was exactly what I wanted without any problems. \nI am very happy with the service and what has been promised.\nHIGHLY RECOMMEND!

sidratrajcevska:Beautiful work product

bclausman:Thank you for help bringing the illustration to life

cuhrig:very good to work with

beckismith:This is exactly what I wanted!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий