суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your ideas out

I will draw your ideas out












About:

As i said my video i will draw your ideas, just take in mind that you can ask for almost anything you want in almost any format in almost any style,these are a few things that you may take in mind during ordering.

  •  PLEASE BEFORE ORDERING ASK IF I AM AVAILABLE.
  • if you have an image please send if with the idea to make the process even fast.
  • communicate with me if you like the piece on time, perhaps when sending the firt sketch.

thanks for ordering!

Reviews


seanpsrpg:Awesome as always!

nelsonnoslen17:Outstanding Experience!

seanpsrpg:Awesome and fast!

nelsonnoslen17:Outstanding Experience!

enhancec:great time working with him again that is absolutely great job will do business with him again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий