суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will do children book illustration with coloring

I will do children book illustration with coloring












About:

 Why Me???
  • I will provide free unlimited revisions until you satisfy
  • you will get good high-quality work over here.
  • I will do anything what you want 
  Please inbox me first to discuss your work, then I will do your work easily.
I have 8-year experience in illustration work. I will give you best work in the low price. 

 Thank you!! hope you enjoy my work.

Reviews


anu_3333:good!!!!!!!

mkhan51:Thank you

web_server3:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

dshortridge:There were times it was a little difficult to communicate. But, MK was always willing to make adjustments when he didn't comprehend our instructions. It's understandable, as English is not his first language. Overall, I would definitely hire him again. The work is great and exactly what we were looking for.

mrnasim:I'm satisfied with mkhan51. He quickly came up with the first sketch and then delivered the colored version in a timely manner. Looking forward to order more from him.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий