суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will draw vector cartoon character

I will draw vector cartoon character












About:

Hi!


If you want a cartoon vector character . You are in the right place!

In this gig, I will draw a cartoon character for $5.

What I need from you

  • Your description about the character.

What you will get from me

  • High-resolution 2000 x 2000 Pixels PNG with Colors.

Price

  • Default $5 for a cartoon (1 gig per 1 character)
  • +5$ for Source File
  • +10$ for Background or scene 

Thank you!

Reviews


lena_lod:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

hasnainkhatri:Great Job! Was very patient with me and provided a great product. over all Outstanding Experience with great communication Skills.

mayaali115:thank you

shayankhatri:The design looks awesome! The design looks awesome!

mayaali115:thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий