суббота, 16 июня 2018 г.

I will gladly help you out with the options.

I will gladly help you out with the options.












About:

WELLCOME TO MY GIG!!!

I'm offering you drawing illustration in Fiverr. Feel free to tell me what you need to illustrate. I will be more than happy to work with you.
Here is a place for you to communicate with seller or discuss the price with a friendly way in Fiverr
Important Note:

- Please message me and tell me what you need to illustrate before ordering. Every piece of artwork needs different amount of time and effort to be done. It is important to discuss what option works best for you. We can discuss the price too.

- To avoid prolonged revision, I will send you a pencil sketch based on your concept/idea. I will ink the approved sketch. It is hard to revise an inked artwork.

- Coloring process will be done on adobe photoshop

- Finished artwork will be delivered as a high resolution (300 ppi), printable JPG file. You may ask for your image size

Reviews


twstdhwn:awsome doing work with!

dofthea:thank you bro, love to work with you :D

twstdhwn:easy to work with and does really nice work

dofthea:thanks bro :D

twstdhwn:does really awsome work easy to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий