воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will create fantasy or other character concept art for you

I will create fantasy or other character concept art for you












About:

If you have a fantasy, sci-fi novel, a card or video game maybe an RPG in developement or just simply you're in need of great characters I would galdly create them for you.

I can sketch your character, create it based on your ideas/descriptions (5 USD).

If you're pleased with your new sketch and would like to see it in a more artistic/realistic form I can sketch/paint a shaded graycale image of it (30 USD).

Or I can paint a full color highly detailed illustration of it - with background elements (80 USD).

During the working process we can chat via Fiverr and you can add your ideas/thoughts - if anything needs to be changed or added.

I hope we'll have a good experience working with each other.

Reviews


davecatling:Unfortunately deadline was exceeded due to a broken tablet but the final delivery was very good.

stanleyrobertso:The seller delivered a quality product. I liked the character. It turned out great. The only issue was that the product was delivered too many days past the due date.

davecatling:Once again a very good illustration.

shadykillas69:Great work love the final product

davecatling:Flandivel delivered an amazing illustration, just what I was after.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий