вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate an amazing illustration in cartoon flat style

I will illustrate an amazing illustration in cartoon flat style












About:

We are a group of freelance artists. We worked on many children book illustration projects with high quality.

We will bring your ideas to life, let us create super cute and friendly illustration in cartoon flat style for you.

The price of the illustration is based on its details and quality.

We will work 2 steps:

Step 1 - Sketch: I will send you the sketches within the first half timeline of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the layout, ideas (characters, background, front ground) of the illustrations.

Step 2 - Color: I will send you on the final day of the order. I will work on and agree with the feedback about the color, light. I will not agree with any feedback about the ideas or layout at this step.

So, please help me to check the sketches carefully before we work on the color step!

P/s: The source file (PSD file) is with 1 layer for the illustration and 1 layer for the text (if any).

Reviews


mrmattthames:This is my third gig :)\n\nThey always ensure that I am happy with the product that i receive.\nVery good guys.\n

danh_art:Thank you so much!

mrmattthames:This gig got off to a little slow start, perhaps because of the communication on both sides! But i had to remember I am getting some artwork done only via text communication. I had to make sure i was very clear with the brief.\nI have to say that once the communication was clearer an amazing logo was delivered. high quality from this gig.

danh_art:Thank you so much!

kierenfitz0672:Another great job from Danh and his team


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий