вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will make a game board design

I will make a game board design












About:

** Please ask the necessary questions before ordering **

The budget depends of how many and how dificult are the illustrations for the box, the board and cards.

Ask me anything you want to offer you the budget you need.

The time it takes me depends of how dificult the project is.

Reviews


angel7raphael:Grecia always over performs for me and always makes me satisfied as a customer. I love her for all she does and am grateful for her excellence.

glag410:Thank you very much! :)

kylecadogan:I am so happy with the way this turned out!\n\nThis was such a specific, custom, detail oriented job I asked to be done and she blew me away with how well she used my details and photos to create this board. Compare this to a Clue board to see how closely she has matched its style while making the entire board custom illustrated! Prompt delivery too!

glag410:Thank you very much, it is very kind!! I'm glad you liked the result!

lecroy:good communication, delivered what was needed.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий