вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will do illustrate your comic book, comic strip or graphic novel

I will do illustrate your comic book, comic strip or graphic novel












About:

I will illustrate anything you need. I have over 10 years experience in the field of illustration and character design.
I can help you to Illustrate -
  • comic art
  • book cover
  • children books
  • character design
  • cartoons


    WITH JUST $ 5 you will get 1 sketch without detail !.
  • Backgrounds with detailed                                     $25
  • Full body character with detailed                            $15
  • Full body of character with color-                           +$5

Reviews


coleencnelson:Great work. CC Nelson

ckent123:As promised.

nilkamalsolanki:Thank you very much

aranahajart:Welldone good job

dreamart33:again recommend


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий