вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will do background anime style

I will do background anime style












About:

I am Anime Artist with 7 years of experience in Anime Background, I work with some Japanese Flim and Game studios.


6 Reason Hire Me!

****
1. Discount with large order quantities
2. High resolution
3. Excellent quality
4. Good price
5. Fast delivery
6. Unlimited Background number! I have a team


Hope to work with you, thank you very much!
Sang

Reviews


maliqueharris:Did what he needed to to get the job done and produced high quality work!

sangngg:Perfect!!!\r\nHope to work again!\r\nThank you very much!

keith4142:did a spot on job!! really impressive work

sangngg:perfect!!!\r\nHope to work again!!\r\nThank you!!!

shiacabbit:This is my second piece from this seller and it's amazing work again! Sang is awesome at their work and stellar at communication and putting up with my minimal revisions.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий