воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will make you a fantasy illustration

I will make you a fantasy illustration












About:

I'll make you a fantasy illustration of what you want.
This gig is just a pencil sketch, so if you want me to add ink, color or background, please check out my extras.
Also you can send me a message if you want to consult me particular details, I'll answer you as soon as possible.
I use to work closely with all my clients, showing them all the process of their commissions :)


*** YOU CAN SEE EXAMPLES OF THE EXTRAS ON MY GIG  'I'LL MAKE YOU AN ILLUSTRATION OF A SEXY GIRL'

*** You can choose between:

- Basic gig, pencil sketch (one figure) 5$
- Pencil sketch + Ink extra 15$
- Pencil sketch + Ink extra + Color extra (base color) 25$
- Pencil sketch + Ink extra + Color extra + Detailed color extra (lights an shadows) 45$

I can color over the sketch if you want without inking 

- 5$ per figure extra
- 10$ Background extra

Reviews


publ1z:Magnificent Imagination and incredible talents.

wisdrawin:Fantastic as always!

publ1z:Awesome cuteness in all pics. Highly talented.

wisdrawin:Outstanding Experience!

publ1z:Sooooo cute and talented. Love her works. NEVER disappoints!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий