воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will create a childrens book illustration

I will create a childrens book illustration












About:

Please note: 
You can also contact me for custom bids to fit your needs precisely.
I respond quickly and love to work closely with my buyers and get to know the project.

What you get:

  • All illustrations are unique and hand drawn.
  • All files will be delivered in a 300DPI printable resolution
  • If you wish, you can get a PNG with a clear background.
  • The commercial rights are included in the gig price, you can you the art for all promotional materials as well, but I ask to be credited as the artist.


Reviews


jackbobo647:A delightful experience working on this project from beginning to end.

checkeredpanda:One of the most fun projects I've had the pleasure of working on

jackbobo647:Another great experience working with this illustrator. Highly recommended.

checkeredpanda:Outstanding Experience!

jackbobo647:Thrilled by the quality and speed of the work. Revisions were easy and responsive.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий