воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will design super awesome flat illustration in 48hours

I will design super awesome flat illustration in 48hours












About:

hello welcome to my gig :D
I will design flat illustration for you

For Basic package you'll get :

  • 1 figure flat illustration
  • Delivery w 1-3 days
  • Deliver in JPG and PNG transparent. About 2000px in size. Usable for web/digital

if you not sure, you can contact me first :D

thanks
komangj.

Reviews


abdulmalik_art:Good Work! Will work with this designer again.\n\n

yuslifar:awesome work like always

rgholdston:Easy to work with on revisions, and helped us until we got the image just right. Very happy.

yuslifar:wow...this is awesome,thanks

komangj:Nicr buyer, thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий