воскресенье, 18 февраля 2018 г.

I will make black and white illustrations using dots and lines

I will make black and white illustrations using dots and lines












About:

I can create unique and exciting illustrations to bring your ideas alive.

I hand paint all the artwork using mixed media and I offer to you full commercial licence of the artwork to let you publish my work in any self-publishing platform.

The artwork is 100% unique - so you get hand drawn illustrations. All you have to do is send me a message with detailed information about the creatures that you want me to draw.
I'd be so happy to work with you, don't hesitate to write me !

You can also check my other gigs just following this link:
https://www.fiverr.com/mavilart

Thanks for reading !
( ´・ω・)人(・ω・` )


Reviews


d_father_mind:Love working with this seller as she is attentive to detail and really is a talented artist. I should call myself fortunate to have found someone who also really takes the time to ask good questions and seems to care about the project from the perspective of a customer.

mavilart:Outstanding Experience!

d_father_mind:Really loved working with this artist! Product is exactly what I wanted and requested.

mavilart:It has been a wonderful experience working with you !

nappibiz:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий