воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

Design Illustrated Movie Posters











About:

Hi, welcome to my portfolio. i'm Digital Artist and Graphic designer.. I have been working as Poster Designer and Retoucher in industry . Work with Digital Manipulation with 5 year of work experience . I find my job very challenging and exciting. I always loved the illustrator side .A leading talent in photo illustration, working within the genre of conceptual, portrait, landscape . create and explore new ideas always provide you best quality and service. It's always a great feeling when I can help a good idea to stand out.

 

All Of the following Service I Provide :

Movie Poster

Album cover \ Mixtape

illustration

Image manipulation

Image Composting

Creative retouching

Retouching

 

Delivery of the final image any format you like. PSD, TIFF, JPEG, PNG or others.

 

Please feel free to Ask Me Anything:



Portfolio links: 

https://www.behance.net/vishalklair



https://www.instagram.com/vishalklair.art/

Reviews


:

Awesome artwork. Thank you!

:

he did his part and made revisions quickly until we reached a great finished product.

:

Thank you. The poster turned out great!

:

Amazing seller! He was able to create great artwork quickly and do any revisions I asked. He was pleasant and amazing to work with. I’d love to work with him again! Wonderful work! A++++ seller! Thank you!!!

:

Was amazing fast and very patient with all my requests with modification. I’ll be keeping this artist bookmarked for sure




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий