воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

Create Your T Shirt Design Illustration











About:

Hi,



I'm Daniel and I'll be happy to help you getting your perfect apparel graphic design.



My GIGs above helps you to pick what you need and what you're here for.



The gigs, as they are listed above, comes with mockups and files such as: Vector (.ai/.eps/.pdf - depends on your needs. They're all print-ready!), .jpg, .png



If there's anything you want me to do/know before buying, please dont hesitate to message me so we can both agree on what will fit you best.



Thanks for your time.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

5 stars for sure! He made my concept come to life, he’s super fast. I love it, I’ll definitely be back.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for the input! Was all my pleasure to work with you! Cheers

Seller's Response:

He captured everything I wanted done. Dope work and superfast and communication is fast. I will definitely be coming back and recommend him to any one

:

Thanks a lot man. Glad I could help

:

Great experience with this Gig. Super quick response time and great service and artwork. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to get a solid T-shirt design




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий