среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

Draw A Fashion Illustration Or Sketch











About:

First, I wanna say thanks for taking an interest in my custom illustration work!

do you want me to turn your ideas to a beautiful illustration for your presentation? 

You can contact me directly for custom orders!



- describe your ideas by providing clear instruction Reference pictures or sketches for garments, colors, pose style, hair, skin tone....etc, so there will be no misunderstanding between us.


- I prepare a rough sketch and send it to you for feedback.


- We make together with the needed adjustments and the print ready file (png or pdf or jpg) is sent to you. 



- Price can vary base on your requirement of illustration.



look forward to working with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

YES YES YESSSSSS!!!!! OMG!!! I LOOOOVVVEE IT!!!! Thank you soooo much! YOU REALLY BOUGHT MY VISION TO LIFE! And in less time than you actually needed for the gig! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Thank you soooo much! 5 STAR EVERYTHING! 🥰

Seller's Response:

you are welcome 😊😊

:

My experience was nothing short of amazing. The produced result was absolutely gorgeous, delivery was way ahead of schedule and communication was quick and easy.

:

Understood what I asked exceeded my expectations I will definitely be coming back to purchase more illustrations from her. If your looking for someone to bring your idea to life Samira is the perfect one forget everybody else and this is a honest review

:

thank you 😊😊




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий