среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

Draw Excellent Watercolor Illustration











About:

I offer  artistically original illustrations in watercolor,acrylic,pencil ,ink in traditional media.My favorite technique is watercolor,.I will make one illustration or book and cover illustration in watercolor.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nena is the best!! She is a great artist that takes her time to bring your book to life. She will work with you until the project is satisfactory. She always communicates and is on time. Highly recommended A++++++++

:

Great work!

:

Love! Once again, great job!

:

Amazing! Exactly what I wanted.

:

Nena is oustanding! She is exceptional in her ability to make the material and narrative come to life on the pages. She excels at her cover art. She created the most beautiful cover for my horse book. I am so grateful! She is an art STAR. :) Highly recommend!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий