четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will create a cute portrait illustration

I will create a cute portrait illustration












About:

Looking for a cute portrait of you and your pet?

My name is Alexandra and I'll love to portrait you and your pet using Adobe Photoshop.

I can portrait you and your pet  in my  cute cartoon style.

HOW DOES THIS WORK?

I will need a picture of you and your pet. You can send multiple photos if you want, to make sure that I capture all the details. If you have any special request please message me before ordering.
You will receive the illustration in JPG & PNG format. For more options please check the  gig extras.

Reviews


margpurdy:Alexandra is superbly talented, and I can't get enough of her adorable illustrations. She is also a delight to work with, and always delivers on time or earlier. She has exceeded my expectations on every project, and poduces charming, whimsical, original artwork. Highly recommended for anyone who is looking for THE BEST.

alexandrastepan:Thank you so much!

npanitz:50 times better than I expected, and I expected AMAZING. I love the experience!!!

alexandrastepan:Thank you so much!

margpurdy:Alexandra is a superbly talented artist. I am so happy I found her here on fiverr. She always exceeds my expectations. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий