четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will create an adorable illustration or character for web

I will create an adorable illustration or character for web












About:

Hi everyone! 
I aspire to do eye-catching and clever art. I'm easy to communicate with, and also can provide ideas and tips to improve your project. 
You will get 100 % original artwork designed by me.
You can use final vector art for websites, online shops, applications, stickers, blogs etc. and it could be ready for animation and customizing for extra charge. 
My workflow for this gig is next:
I do 3 drafts relying on your breif and descriptions (regardless of package), next step is choosing of one design that most of all fits to your goal and further work with chosen one (coloring, adding lights/shadows).
And 
revisions are started only after that.
I believe such approach will solve task in best way.
Please, send me a message before you hit the order button! Feel free to check out my art and if you like it, let me know.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий