четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will draw a character both realistic and cartoony

I will draw a character both realistic and cartoony












About:

I amd 2D Artist and all my art works 100% digital. Character sketch or full color concept drawing in realistic and cartoony style in digital format.

You can provide required style and reference and I will draw a character for you by using preferrable style. 

Reviews


camshoot:Needed help with new logo. Seller was easy to work with and genuinely took pride in the product he made.\nI would definitely recommend!

lw1948:Awesomesauce!

davidpt00:A very good experience working with you.

camshoot:Great job! Easy to work with!

lmbeamer:Great communication and amazing work. I couldn't be more pleased.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий