воскресенье, 10 июня 2018 г.

I will reply as soon as i can. :) + See More

I will reply as soon as i can. :) + See More












About:

Hello!

What would a children's book be without its illustrations?Cute, funny, colorful, lively, vibrant.. Name it and i'm there.

For just $5 I will draw a beautiful simple children's book illustration with basic colors and shapes.

For an extra $5 you get a detailed illustration (shadows, lighting, textures)

I can also add text to the illustration using any font or color you want for an extra $5


  • Quality work is guaranteed!
  • Friendly customer support and 5 star rated communication.
  • Unlimited free modifications to your satisfaction
  • If you want the AI file i will have to ask for $10 more per illustration
  • FREE COMMERCIAL USE for 30 or more illustrations PER BOOK.
  • For less than 30 illustrations PER BOOK, the price for commercial use is $10 for each 5 images


Please message me before ordering

As you could probably see from my gig gallery and description, I don't do illustrations with people in them. That is because I am not specialized in drawing them and they may not always come out in the best form. I can offer though very good quality work for projects that regard non-human characters.

I can't wait to hear what your story is about and I'd be happy to work with you.

Have a nice day!


Reviews


peetyis1:Almost want to join him he's having so much fun! Peety \u0026 Poncho books

zuzy_irinucka:Haha! Indeed he is

peetyis1:What a unique experience for our heroes. Well done. Peety and Poncho books

zuzy_irinucka:Ha! I know right?\r\n\r\nThank you :)

peetyis1:Absolutely love it! You picked the perfect spot! Peety and Poncho books


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий