понедельник, 25 июня 2018 г.

I will create characters for kids

I will create characters for kids












About:

Hello! I will create a character for kids, for you, or anybody! The word "kids" is not only for the target, is about the style too.

This gig is specifically for the creation of a childish character. The prices are not only for human, is for animal or fantastic creatures too. The price for animals without too many details as dogs or elephants, is the one for kid characters. The price for more detailed animals as lions or crocodiles, is the one for adult characters.

You can use your character for anything you need: children's books, social media, websites, video games, etc. I can create backgrounds too!

If you're planning to order me several illustrations for a children's book, send me a message first, or you can order from my other gig specially for that kind of projects.

If you want  something different from why I offer in this gig, contact me first :D.

Reviews


mjanderson1911:Quality work on his delivery of graphics!

magnocloud:Thank you!

vajazzy:Great work as usual! Thank you

magnocloud:Thank you!

travelxena:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий