понедельник, 25 июня 2018 г.

I will create a washing label, clothing care label, laundry instructions

I will create a washing label, clothing care label, laundry instructions












About:

Hi!

I can help you create a simple but attractive care label / washing instructions label for your product. Let's chat about your brand and style so I can design a label that you'll love.

I guarantee 100% satisfaction and on-time delivery or your money back.

Thanks for your interest and I look forward to working with you!


** Please message me prior to ordering so we can talk about your needs in detail. This helps to avoid any confusion or cancellations. Your satisfaction is very important to me. **

Reviews


chenai94:Top quality gig - highly recommended

chenai94:As i said before my go to guy

chenai94:Absolute Perfection - This is my go to Guy.

sleepyowl127:Smooth transaction

chenai94:Amazing, bought another gig immediately\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий