пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate anything you want in high quality

I will illustrate anything you want in high quality












About:

Hello and welcome! 


The work will be delivered as a scanned 300dpi JPG.
If you require a transparent background PNG, please refer to my Extras.

LEVELS 1. 
You will got a illustration in black and white with some detail of shading. i will deliver it as a JPG files or PNG ($5) on gigs extra.

LEVELS 2 
You will get your black and white illustration colored in simple one color with no additional shading. the shade just come from the inked work. you will get a JPG files or PNG files (see my gigs extra).

LEVELS 3. 
you will get your inked illustration with full color and shading. you will get a JPG files or PNG files (see my gigs extra).

you can use my illustration for
  • T-shirt design
  • Colorbook
  • Tattos design
  • Vintage Logo
  • Ilustration
  • etc
FULL COPYRIGHT PROVIDED IN MY GIGS EXTRAS.
NB; MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE PLACE ORDER
Hope we can work together ! Thank you:)

Reviews


onebadhound:Exactly what I needed!

bekarious_:thank you

agarcilazo:Great work as always

bekarious_:thank you

limmeng303:Great to work with , will recommend others


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий