пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will draw and realize your fantacy

I will draw and realize your fantacy












About:

I made this example with the model susan coffey ... I turn it into an art student. hope you like it...

I based on your photo to draw your fantacy, send me  High quality image

please send us your best photos if want the best results


BASIC GIGS

$5  : head to the chest/shoulder

EXTRA 1
$5+$10  : half body for one person

EXTRA 2 
$5+$20  : half body for two person

EXTRA 3
$5+$40 : full body for one person


For any specific request or question please send me a message before placing your order!







Reviews


jackpot72:Perfect the next project come next week ;)

savaslalu:thanks for your order...

mranselmi:Excellent as always.

savaslalu:thank you for your order

jackpot72:perfect thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий